Perfect for Your Next Event.
Joppa can be rented for amounts of time varying from one event on one day to a week long package. Our robots and their agents, Charlie and Liz, travel together. Hosting Joppa will involve collaboration between you, Charlie, and Liz to ensure they show up adequately prepared. Content must be agreed upon and finalized 2 weeks before your event so every nuance of the robots’ performances and interactions will be as specific and engaging as possible.
To Rent Joppa, You’ll Need To:
- Correspond with Charlie and Liz Cohlmia, the robots’ trainers.
- Develop and communicate the content you desire for the robots’ performance.
- Present the date, time, and location of your event (including travel and shipping arrangements).
- Provide details pertaining to elevators, loading docks, and easy access to the performance site. Also, the distance from a hardwire internet connection is important.
- Develop and finalize content in collaboration with Charlie and Liz Cohlmia at least 2 weeks prior to your event.
Pricing for each event will vary pertaining to travel expenses, amount of content being prepared for each presentation, and the length of each performance. We’re happy to prepare a customized pricing plan based on your specifications.
For more information on renting Joppa, fill out the contact form on the Contact page or email email@example.com.